That Code Place

The Code Place: Your last stop in your search for a team that can help you get the most out of your business, your employees and how your interact with your clients.

Everyday we talk to talk to business owners, managers or employees who are frustrated with the software they currently use for hours a day.

We find that most software packages do about 70% of what you as the user need it to, and as business owners we fill the remaining 30% gap with add-on solutions. If you are lucky then some of these add-ons even interact with your primary software.

Build your own, Own what you build.

Building a solution that is tailored EXACTLY to your business processes allows you to be in charge of the look, the functionality and the end result.

Sure it is going to take some time to get everything out of your head and into a perfect workflow, but the benefits far outweigh the downsides. Not to mention the eventual cost of ownership benefits. Spend 25K now to save your business 250K in the long run.

Fill out the contact form below and let’s get started.

Get in Touch

If you have an idea on how you can use custom software to improve your business or even if it is for a new concept, contact us and we can sit down and walk you through the process. Zoom meetings can also be arranged for those remote to the Sunshine Coast

Locally

We are based in Buddina on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland

Give us a ring

Wayne Lawson 0411 126 861

Contact Us

Give us a bit of information about what you looking to build or even just what you are looking to improve in your business via software